Thursday, May 17, 2018

Sweet Strawberry Girl Shaker card!!! Stamp AnnieThing :)

 
 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at 
Stamp Anniething!!! For today I am sharing the card I made for the card swap and

 I also have one more.
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the image from the card swap for the girl and from
SVG Cutting Files I used Canning Jars Nugget Holders for the jar and made a shaker card.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
the image from the card swap
 
 
Here is my second card for today
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the Sashiko Abstract for the stencil background and I used foil with it, the Thanks Die for the thanks and from Jaded Blossom I used Rectangle Dies 1 for
the bottom layer.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)
 
 


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Both cards are Wonderful Cindy!! I LOVE the sweet image and the shaker jar you created... simply adorable and your second card is so elegant... Love that background!

Theresa

Francisca said...

OH they are super !!!
Francisca