Friday, May 4, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing May Stamp Release!!! Day # 3

 
 
Hi and welcome to our May Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for Spring/Summer!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils, Dies and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
 
 
All Items are available in the store RIGHT NOW! 
 
 `~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
I made this card for my hubby, he LOVE'S to BBQ and he is pretty AWESOME at it!!! :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Kevin-Grilling for the guy, the new Banner Flags for the birthday banner, the new Sashiko Abstract stencil for the background, the
Garden Grow 43 Pieces for the tree and from SVG Cutting Files I used Page Sketch 41 for the seen, the  Kawaii BBQ set for the BBQ cut and from Jaded Blossom I used Banner Dies 
for the banners and the Meal Plan for the BBQ time...
Hope you like my sneak peek for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Kevin-Grilling
Banner Flags
Sashiko Abstract stencil
I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!
 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Super FUN Birthday BBQ Card!!! Love your coloring! Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

Theresa