Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing May Stamp Release!!! Day # 1



Hi and welcome to our May Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for Spring/Summer!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils, Dies and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!





All Items are available in the store Friday! 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This new stamp is just TOO CUTE!!! I used a layout cut to make my background.
 I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Stephen-Reely Awsome for the sentiment and the guy and from Jaded Blossom I used Halloween Scenic Dies for the stars and from
SVG Cutting Files I used At The Lake for the background.
Hope you like my sneak peek for today!!! :)



 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Stephen-Reely Awsome


I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!
 Have a great day!

No comments: