Thursday, May 3, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing May Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
 
Hi and welcome to our May Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for Spring/Summer!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils, Dies and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!

 

 
All Items are available in the store Friday! 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Ok here is my card with the BEAUTIFUL new stamp, I didn't use the stencil yesterday so I used it on this one and on tomorrows card too ;)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Stacey-#celebrate for the girl, the new Banner Flags die cuts for the banner, the new Sashiko Abstract stencil for the background and from
SVG Cutting Files I used the Card Sketch 53 for my card base.
Hope you like my sneak peek for today!!! :)



 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Stacey-#celebrate
Banner Flags
Sashiko Abstract stencil
 
 
I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!
 Have a great day!

No comments: