Friday, March 9, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing March Stamp Release!!! Day # 3

 

Hi and welcome to our March Release!
Spring is right around the corner and so our release has a great new line of some fun spring stamps!

Victoria
Garden Grow Die Cuts
Victoria is available in the store Now along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 Today is the last day so you can get these cuties in the store now!!! I had so much FUN with this card... I just LOVE the way it came out :)
AMAZING job as always Ann for creating this release!!! <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Victoria for the girl, the new Garden Grow Die Cuts for the images, the new Squiggle Wiggle Stencil for the background, the Land of Oz Dies
for the bushes and clouds and from Jaded Blossom I used Mini Tag Dies 2 for the banner and the Seeds of Friendship for the sentiment. 
Hope you like my sneak peeks for today!!! :)
 
 
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Stamp AnnieThing!
 
 I hope you enjoyed our Sneak Peek for the release!
 Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy. I love your card. How did you make the card base? Is it a cut file? Is there a tutorial somewhere??? Thanks

Andre M. said...

This is an awesome scene on this card. love the fresh spring colours and the layout of all the elements.