Sunday, March 4, 2018

Jaded Blossom March Challenge - Embossing

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
 Challenge - Embossing
 
For today's challenge I made a Simple card, LOVE the look of it!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the Flower Cluster for the flower design and heat emboss them, I  the Word Dies for the Thank you sentiment. Also used a piece of vellum paper...and for the sentiment to look 3D I just glued a piece of paper on foam and then cut with my die
Hope you like my project for todays Challenge!!! :)
 
 


Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it.
3) Link it up your project! Participants will be able to participate in the challenge all month long and must link up by the Saturday
 before the next challenge. The previous challenges
winner will be posted along with the new challenge.
  Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
 

You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at Jaded Blossom blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
 Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!!:)
 
 


3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Beautiful Card Cindy! I love the floral stamp and the white on kraft just POPS!

Theresa

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so incredibly pretty!! I will definitely have to give this a try!! I love this card!!

Georgiana said...

This is absolutely wonderful. Love the white on kraft with the tiny pop of color. Super pretty!