Thursday, March 22, 2018

Big Hugs!!!! Stamp AnnieThing :)

 
 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at 
Stamp Anniething!!! I know St Patrick's day is past but I had to share my card.
 I used Deco Foil Transfer with the new Stencil and I just LOVE the way it came out!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the Chibi Kid Irish Girl digital stamp for the girl, the
Feeling Lucky stencil for the background, the Hugs Die for the big hugs and from
Jaded Blossom I used the Rectangle Dies 2 for the bottom layer, the Scallop Oval Dies
with the Stitched Oval Dies for two more layers.
 Hope you like my card for today!!! :)

 

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)
 
 



1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Fantastic card Cindy!! I love that foiled background... It totally makes that sweet image POP!!!

Theresa