Monday, March 12, 2018

Jaded Blossom March Stamp Release!!! Day # 1

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our first day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with One NEW Die set and Two NEW Stamp sets
Sweet Faces
 
I LOVE getting new Birthday theme stamps and dies... there is always birthdays to celebrate!!!
For todays sneaks I made 3 projects. My first two I made a set!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Balloon Dies for the balloons, the new So Many Birthdays 4
for the sentiments, the Stitched Square Dies for the bottom layer on the card, the
Border Dies 2 for the look of clouds, the Goody Bag Die for the bag and the Be a Pinata for the sentiment inside my card.
 

 

Supplies I Used for my Treat bag and Card:  
 
Ok here is my last one, it's a treat box!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Balloon Dies for the balloon, the new So Many Birthdays 4
for the sentiment, the new Sweet Faces for the face, the Flag Dies 2 with the Flag Dies
for the banners and the Pillow Box Dies for the box.
Hope you like my sneak peeks for today!!! :)
 
Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:  
 
 

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $124.99


March 2018 Release will include:
6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 3x4 Stamp
- New Die
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp
  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
 
Regular price for the release package is $134.99

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)

 

3 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Great projects Cindy!! I love how the balloon is popped to go with the greeting inside your card!!! So fun!!

Michelle said...

AMAZING cards and treat boxes love the layering and dimensions of the clouds !!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous card and treats!!!!