Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Stamp Anniething's October Stamp Release!!! Day #1

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's October Release!


 
Lorelei will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
This Release is one of my FAVORITE one!!! well just look how STINKIN' CUTE Lorelei is.... and I used my favorite color on her too
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Lorelei for the beautiful little girl and from
 Jaded Blossom I used Card Layer Dies 2 for the banner, the Scallop Hexagon Dies with the
Stitched Hexagon Dies for the layers, the Up Up and Away for the sentiment.
Hope you like my sneak peek for today!!! :)
 


Supplies I Used for my Card:



 

 
Thank you for joining us, we hope you enjoyed our projects for this release!
 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's such an adorable card ! The color combo you choose is just perfect !