Thursday, October 19, 2017

Smile For The Camera!!! Stamp AnnieThing :)

 
 
  
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at 
Stamp Anniething!!! For today I made a sweet card with my favorite color to craft with.
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the Vanessa Cheese for the girl and from Jaded Blossom
I used Spring Dies 2 for the butterfly's and the  Capturing Memories for the sentiment.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)
 


4 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

She is adorable!!

Migdalia said...

Oh my goodness... she is just PRECIOUS!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M


Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so incredibly sweet Cindy!!

Scrapper69 said...

Your coloring is wonderful Cindy and I LOVE the butterflies... so Pretty! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations