Friday, October 6, 2017

Stamp Anniething's October Release! Day #3



 
Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's October Release!
 



Sofia is available in the store Today along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
The three images for this release was so different but equally BEAUTIFUL!!!
 FANTASTIC job as always Ann for creating these CUTIES <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Sofia for the girl and sentiment and from
 Jaded Blossom I used Halloween Banner Dies with the Halloween Dies for the bats, the
Halloween Scenic Dies for the stars and from Peachy Keen Stamps I used
PK-1424 Haunted Background for the great background.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)
 


Supplies I Used for my Card:


Thank you for joining us, we hope you enjoyed our projects for this release!
 Have a great day!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the spooky background for Sofia. Very neat!

Beckie Williams said...

OK this is just amazing. The new stamp is super awesome and you did a wonderful job with her!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Your card is so amazing and so fun !