Friday, October 13, 2017

Jaded Blossom October Stamp Release!!! Day # 5

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have one more set and our October Freebie to share with you today. In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 




 
October Freebie
 
Such a FUN Release... for today I have two gift card holders and a card.
I used Jaded Blossom the new October Freebie for the pepper mint die cuts, the
 Christmas Spirits for the sentiments and for the image in the back, the Label Shape Dies for the tags, the Gift Card Die  for the back to add a gift card too and from
SVG Cutting Files I used the new Snowman Wine Bottle Trio for the base.
 

 Supplies I Used for my Gift Card Holders:
October Freebie
 
Here is my last project, it is a card that I clear heat inbost the snowflakes.
 I used Jaded Blossom the new Holiday Origami for the snowflakes, the  
Stitched Square Dies for the bottom layer, the White Christmas for the sentiment.
Hope you like my Sneak peeks for today!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:
  
Thanks for stopping by
 Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later today to see more AWESOME projects with this Release
 


4 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a pretty card and such an adorable set of snowmen!!!

Beckie Williams said...

Your cards and projects have been wonderful this week. Thank you for sharing!!

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty card and adorable snowmen bottles-LOVE!

Michelle said...

those snowmen are tooooo cute !