Friday, January 30, 2015

Sweet Kisses!!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over at Jaded Blossom.
Today I made a sweet treat to give to my daughter Tiffany in her school bag for a little surprise.
I used Jaded Blossom Clear Purses for the treat holder, the Scallop Slider & Topper Die for the top piece, the Funny Mail 2 for the cute bird, the Sprinkled with Love for the images on the chocolates, the Valentine Dies for the hearts in the back of my project and the Lunch Box Notes 2 for the sentiments on the heart. Hope you like my project for today!!! :)
 



 Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)
 
 


7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!!! Lucky girl to get such a fabulous treat :)

Crafting Katie said...

So adorable! She will love it! You are a great mom, Cindy!!!

jessica said...

This is so super adorable Cindy! What a sweet treat!!!!!

Unknown said...

What a super pretty treat holder! She will absolutely "love" it.

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh my I bet your daughter just ADORED this! Seriously it is so PRECIOUS and so PERFECT just like you! Hugs coming to you sweet friend on being the BEST mom ever!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Precious!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sherrie K. said...

So adorable Cindy! I love these clear purses and use them often! You decorated it so fun and the little birdie is so stinken cute! Love it!
Sherrie K