Sunday, January 4, 2015

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge- Winter Theme!!!

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Monthly Challenge- Winter Theme!!!
This is my first official post as a Jaded Blossom DT :)
So the theme is Winter and what is more fun than making a snowman and playing in the snow!!!
I used the set Baked with Love for the sentiment from Jaded Blossom, the cuts are from 
SVG Cutting Files the Snowball Roll for the cute little guy and the card base is
PK-1445 Happy Snow Couples Face Assortment for the snowman. The background paper is from Craft Smith (Christmasville)
Hope you like my card for this challenge!!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at Jaded Blossom blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
 Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it.
3) Link it up your project! Participants will be able to participate in the challenge all month long and must link up by the Saturday before the next challenge. The previous challenges winner will be posted along with the new challenge.
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 


19 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

This card is so stinkin cute!

Georgiana said...

Fabulous! Love the vintage base, the facial expressions, and the sentiment!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!!!

Unknown said...

ha ha ha I love your card, the peachy keen faces are absolutely "awesome " and full of fun.

Debby Pannell said...

What a fabulous card. I love the sentiment with the little boy rolling a snowman head. Super creative and too funny.
TTFN

Christy Lee said...

I love your cards! I! am so glad I found your Blog! How do you get their skin tone to look so pretty, and real? Do you use peach colored cardstock,or color their skin with Copics? Also, do you remember what you used to make the skin of the girl sitting on the ornament in the green dress from your Jan 2013 Farwell post? I love how her skin looks. Thanks! XO Christy

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Absolutely precious! What a sweet, sweet little guy, he is cute as can be. And, that Peachy snowman is too cute!

Melinda said...

So super cute!!! Great color combo and love the rolling of the snowman. lol

Sherrie K. said...

This is so stinken cute! That little guy and the face you used is just darling! Love the snowball to..you are so creative! Love this!
Sherrie K

jessica said...

This is so super adorable Cindy!!!! What a sweet design and ADORABLE LO!!!
AWESOME card!!!!!

Melissa said...

So super cute!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is seriously the cutest card! I love the layout and colors. Awesome job and welcome to the team! <3

Cindy Beland said...

I use a colored cardstock with a similar tone copic marker called E00 Skin white

Crystal said...

I love the face on the snowball! How clever! <3

Christy Lee said...

Thanks a lot for the reply! Do you know which brand/color of cardstock?

Leanne said...

This is just to stinkin cute Cindy! Everything you do is AMAZING!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is such a cute card Cindy!! Hugs!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh my this is ADORABLE!! I LOVE the fun shape , the colors and oh my the snowball ~ oh the faces too! Simply CUUUTE as always! Sorry I am so far behind ~ first day I get to stalk ~ YAY!!!

Michelle said...

such a cute card !!! love it ! i used this same file for my first svg project too ;-) great minds ! lol