Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hot Cocoa layout!!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at SVG Cutting Files!!! I made a layout with a new layout kit that will be available today in the SVG store, SUPER fun to make!!! I still need to take some pictures for my layout.
I cut the snowflakes twice to give it a layered look. I am so happy that Ann is making these FUN kits for us, it is so easy to create with them!!!! I am looking forward to making layouts now... LOVE them but I used to hate making them, choosing the colors, theme, size, then... and after two hours I was lucky if I had something to work with... ha ha!!! Hope you like my project for today :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Layout:
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


8 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute, Cindy! All of these cuts are just darling!

Alvina said...

Beautiful layout, thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

So sweet!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Well this simply ADORABLE! LVOE all the cuts here and oh my the design ! Huge hugs sweet friend!

Beckie Williams said...

I think it turned out just incredible. I love it!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful layout and so fun!The little faces on the cups are so adorable and just love the color choice!
Great design, fun layout Cindy!
have a super day!
Sherrie k

snappy scrappy said...

This is the sweetest LO ever!! LOVE!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

great layout, cindy! I hope you were able to clear your head with crafting if even for a moment. big hugs!