Thursday, January 1, 2015

SUPER EXCITING NEWS!!!! :)

 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
I have a BIG Announcement to share with you today, I am part of Jaded Blossom DT for this upcoming year!!!! I am so EXCITED for this new crafty adventure and to be part of a new team. Thanks Candace and Michelle for this GREAT opportunity!!!
I made a birthday card for a sweet friend of mine, her birthday is coming up soon.
For my card I used Jaded Blossom set Baked with Love for the sentiment, the cuts are from
SVG Cutting Files - Cupcake Girl for the little girl, the Vintage Label Card Base for the base,
the Balloon Trios for the balloons and the What's Cooking? for the bowl. For the face I 
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 


14 comments:

DIANA L. said...

What a way to start out the new year Congratulations. Have a wonderful New Year. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love that card!! Is that tiny itty bitty star confetti? Adorable!!! Congrats on making the team!! How exciting!! I'm looking forward to seeing what you create. Hugs!!

Melissa said...

YAY! I can't wait to see what you make for Jaded Blossom! Darling card my sweet friend. :)

Unknown said...

I love all the textures you used! Beautiful card! And of course, congratulations! I'm looking forward to all the great stuff you create for Jaded Blossom!

Unknown said...

This is a sweet card!!! Congratulations on being on the JB Design Team. Can't wait to see your projects!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet card!!! Congratulations Cindy!!!! You are one fabulous designer! Lee-Ann :)

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Welcome to the JB DT, I look forward to seeing your projects!!

jessica said...

This is so super adorable Cindy!!!!
Congrats on your new DT!!! Looking forward to seeing all your AWESOME creations!
Happy New Year my friend!
Hugs!

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Cindy!! They are so lucky to have you!! I can't wait to see all of your amazing creations!! I love this sweet card!! Happy New Year!! I hope 2015 is a fabulous one for you :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

She is absolutely Precious my friend!!Congrats to you!! Awesome news!!
Wishing you & your family a very happy & blessed 2015
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations to you! A very sweet card...got to love the Peachy faces :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Congratulations on your new DT spot my friend! I love this sweet, sweet card and look forward to seeing all of your creations using those fabulous JB products!

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats Cindy! Your card is just adorable! She is as sweet as can be:) I picked this file up a while ago and have her all set to go for an upcoming project..such a fun file!
Have a great day! Can't wait to see your creations in 2015!
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ CONGRATS sweet friend! I know you are simply AMAZING with your creations! They will LOVE and ADORE you too! Well this card is so darn CUUUTE!!! You do those PKS faces up PERFECTLY!!