Saturday, November 15, 2014

SVG Cutting Files Challenge - Let's Give Thanks!!!


 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
 Let's Give Thanks!!!
 
Here is my card for this Challenge!!!!
 I made my card more a Christmas theme card, our Thanksgiving is over in Canada.
I used the cute little  Reindeer Doll from SVG Cutting Files, and added a face from

Oh Deer Stamp Set for the sentiment and the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More for the base. The Paper is from - My Mind's Eye (12 Days of Christmas)
Hope you like my card for this challenge!!! :)



 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Paper is from - My Mind's Eye (12 Days of Christmas)
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files  blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is December 14th
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!!:)
 
 
 


4 comments:

jessica said...

How super CUTE is this Cindy!
AWESOME card my friend!!!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so darn adorable!! The deer is so cute!! I love this!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest!!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ oh goodness gracious ~ she is ADORABLE!!!