Thursday, November 13, 2014

MCT DESIGNER CHALLENGE – Photo Color Palette and Sketch!!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge for My Creative Time!!!
DESIGNER CHALLENGE
Photo Color Palette and Sketch!!!

 SUPER FUN challenge!!!!
For today's Challenge I decided to make a layout of our Thanksgiving this year, in Canada it is in October!!! we can design with the pics of this year and still be in the season, 
that is one good thing about having ours earlier.
For my layout I used MCT A Thankful Heart Stamp Set for the leaves and the
Just For You Stamp Set for the sentiment in the middle of my layout!!!!
Hope you like my project for today!!! :)
 

Supplies I Used for my Layout:
 
We had a GREAT Thanksgiving this year, hope that my hubby is not working next year and
 that he is home with us!!! :) 
 
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge at Emma's blog!!!

I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.

Deadline for challenge is December , @ midnight PST.

P.S. have FUN!!! :)
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)

 
 


7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG I love your LO and your pics are as precious as can be!! I just love how clever and creative you got using so many pics in one LO.....I'm so loving it and the way you used Miss Emma's goodies. You really are quite the talented scrapper!!

Crafting Katie said...

I love this layout, Cindy! What a fabulous design!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful LO and pics Cindy!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty layout and pixies..... What a close family you have.....

quilt4fun2 said...

What great pictures in your layout! I like the design of the page. The sentiment for the center is a wonderful idea.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Migdalia said...

WOW!! A stunning & beautiful LO!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

jessica said...

Such a gorgeous LO!!! GREAT pictures and wonderful memories!!!
LOVE it!!!