Tuesday, November 11, 2014

MCT Tag it Tuesday!!!

 
 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today is MCT Tag it Tuesday at My Creative Time.
USE PHOTO INSPIRATION
 
 
For my tag I used the colors for my INSPIRATION
With the Holidays fast approaching I wanted to make a Christmas tag instead of a sport theme, I'm not big in to sports!!! I only LOVE Formula 1 racing :)
I used MCT Tag Die Layers for the top layer with the Tag Dies for the bottom layer, the Boughs of Holly Stamp Set for the holly's, the Fun Speech Bubbles Stamp Set for the bubble, and Mixed Holiday Sentiments Stamp Set for the sentiment,the Winter Flake Dies for the snowflakes, the cute little gingerbread is from SVG Cutting Files the Chibi Kids as Winter Icons,  I used the set
Hope you like my tag for today!!! :)
 


Supplies I Used for my Tag:
 
You can see more great projects at Emma's blog!!!

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 


8 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG your tag is so stinkin' ca-ute!!! I just love all of your clever and creative ideas and girl you sure packed a lot of them into one little tag. Super great ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies and your little kiddo is just adorabs!! YOU ROCK!!

katieo said...

Your tag is adorable. I love the addition of the holly

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable!! That face is so sweet!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

So darn adorable!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Just the cutest tag, love that face of that gingergirl!

My Creative Time said...

This is such a SUPER SWEET tag Miss Cindy!!!! GREAT job my friend! LOVE it!
HUGS,
Emma ;)

jessica said...

OMG how CUTE is this Cindy!!!
Love that adorable cut with her PK face and GREAT idea for the sentiment!
CUTENESS to the MAX my friend!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job! Your tag is adorable!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com