Friday, November 14, 2014

Happy Halloween!!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at SVG Cutting Files!!! Today I am showcasing a NEW cut from SVG Cutting Files, that cute little
 Minion is the new cut, you can get it free!!! scroll down to see more info...
So for my layout I used the Minion cut and the Jack with Pumpkin from SVG Cutting Files!!!
But you will not find these cuts in the store...
I also used MCT 3 Star Stitched Dies, the Lowercase Fun Dies with the Uppercase Fun Dies,
the Stitched 4 x 6 Journal Die to frame my pictures and the Wicked Fun Dies for the webs and the spiders. Hope you like my layout for today!!! :) 
 


 Supplies I Used for my Layout:
Minion
Jack with Pumpkin (For the Nightmare Before Christmas MINI blog hop)
 
Now I bet your wondering how you can get the Minion
 SVG Cutting File!
1) Make sure your a member of the SVG Cutting Files Galleria
2) Comment on this blog post
3) PIN this Layout on Pinterest. CLICK ON THIS LINK

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/24066179234312406/
and then pin so we can track how many Pin's..
4) Once the Layout has been pinned 150 times,
Ann will load the free SVG in the facebook group.

How cool is that, I am such a big fan of the Minions!!!! I just LOVE those cuties :)
   
 I even did my daughters nails to match!!!  
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!! :)
PS I will be back tomorrow with a project for a New Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files!!!
 
 
 


7 comments:

Joanne S. said...

Very cute layout!

Unknown said...

So cute. I love how all of the elements play together.

Mimi said...

Super cute, love the Minions

candio said...

Awesome layout Cindy!! Love it!!

Migdalia said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your LO!!!!
AWESOME pictures and such fun cuts!!!
SUPER job my friend!