Friday, June 23, 2023

Jaded Blossom Mini Beach Release June 23rd

Happy Friday! We have a fun Mini Beach release now available! 

Here is a look at the six new items available! 
Gnome Dies Beach Add Ons $41.99
Large Palm Tree Die $18.99
Ahoy Gnomie $15.99
Ahoy Gnomie Outline Dies $16.99
Ocean Waves Stencil $5.99
Shell Stencil $5.99

FREEBIE Mermaid Stencil
**see photo for details**

Here is what I created using the new items. 
Will have a video to show how I did my album but it may take a few days to go up!!!
For today I did an album using all the NEW dies! I made 3 boy gnomes and 2 girl gnomes. All the Supplies are down below as there is so much goodies this time.
Hope you like it!





 Supplies I Used for my album:
Ahoy Gnomie Outline

Thanks so much for checking out my projects! 

Make sure to check out all the design team projects by clicking on their names below.

Cindy you are here
Julee next


Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!


1 comment:

Karen Gerek said...

WOW! I watched your video for creating this and I was blown away! I've always looked at these cut-out words but have never purchased - now I know WHY, they are crazy complex! There is just SO MUCH DETAIL work involved. You do it beautifully and it turned out gorgeous, but there's no way mine would ever look decent (and I use that word LOOSELY here). I was drooling while watching the video and saying, "yeah, that is too much work - I love crafting but holy moly - definitely not for me. SO glad that I finally watched a video of someone creating one of these. I'm best to watch from afar than to TRY to do one of these. hehe at least I know my limitations, right?