Thursday, June 1, 2023

Jaded Blossom June Summer BBQ Release blog hop

 

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's June Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Jamie you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

I used Jaded Blossom the new GRILLING WITH MY GNOMIES with the 
GRILLING WITH MY GNOMIES OUTLINE DIES for the sentiment, the new GNOME DIES: BBQ ADD ONS for all the FUN BBQ theme cuts, the GNOME DIES for the boy gnome the 
GIRL GNOME DIE for the girl and the SLIMLINE DIES for the base of my background.
Hope you like my card for todays sneak peek

Supplies I Used for my Card:
Jaded Blossom


Regular Price for the Release Package is $138.99
FREEBIE OFFER: Checkered Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last
BLOG CANDY
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Cynthia
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:


Have FUN Hopping!!!
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!

 

15 comments:

terlyart said...

ADORABLE, love it!!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love these gnomes! Great slimline scene!

Julie said...

OMG...Cindy...this is so dang cute. I LOVE it! I can't wait to make my very own slimline card with this new release. That hot dog cracks me up for some reason... LOL!

Kim’s Stampin Patch said...

Such a cute bbq gnome couple’ love your card

Lauryne Cunningham said...

This slimline card is adorable! I love the little picnic setting and their cute feet lol!

Nancy Lee said...

Love it, love it, LOVE IT...might borrow your idea for a scrapbook page of a class reunion bbq!!

sharon g said...

What a CUTE scene! I LOVE the ants, basket, food...so cute!

BunkoBeth said...

So cute! I love the way the hats stick up over the edge.

Sue D said...

Cute slimline with the picnic theme.

Alyce said...

Love the slimline card. Fun picnic with the ants.

Cheryl Wells said...

This card is so adorable - I love how you used the ants - so cute and thank you for sharing!!!

Denise E said...

That watermelon hat is the cutest! Love your card. This release is so adorable!

Debbie said...

Very cute card!

Dfrank said...

this is so awesome, love the slimline to get two adorable gnomes on it!

Valerija said...

Amazing card. Love the watermelon hat!
Valerija xx