Wednesday, June 14, 2023

CC Designs June Release Day #2

 

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Preview Day 2 of the June Release For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with One NEW stamp set!!! For my video I colored 1 of the new image from the new set Superstars and also will put my card together so you can see how I made it.

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

https://youtu.be/b43l7KmULTk

I used C.C. Designs the new Superstars for the Flash image and from Lori Whitlock I used
Shadow Box Card Scene Ghost for the box base and Sizzix die for the buildings
Pear Blossom lights for the light
Hope you like my box light up card and video for today


Supplies I Used for my Card:
Lori Whitlock
Sizzix die
Pear Blossom lights

Come back Friday as I will have a new card and video for all of you

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

No comments: