Thursday, December 15, 2022

Jaded Blossom December Release Blog Hop!


Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's December Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Nicole you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

I used Jaded Blossom the new GNOME DIES: WINTER ADD ONS of the snowflakes and hat, the new WINTER IS GNOMING with the WINTER IS GNOMING OUTLINE DIES for the sentiment, the GIRL GNOME DIE for the base of my gnome, the STYLIZED SCALLOP RECTANGLE DIES with the STYLIZED RECTANGLE DIES for the bottom layers, the
BORDER DIES 2 for the look of snow and the SCENIC DIES for the tree
Hope you like my sneak peek for today

Supplies I Used for my Card:
GNOME DIES: WINTER ADD ONS


Regular Price for the Release Package is $114.99
FREEBIE OFFER: GNOEL WORD DIE
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is ONLY Thursday, while supplies last


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Jamie
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

Have FUN Hopping!!!
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!


12 comments:

Beatrice said...

Love the girl gnome with pigtails holding the cardinal on your winter card! Thanks!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE the shape and darling gnome! SOOO CUTE!

sharon g said...

You made such a cute scene! I LOVE the plaid, the Cardinal (LOVE IT) and the background. The houses and trees are so cute.

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Adorable card! I love the plaid outfit- so super cute!

Kim’s Stampin Patch said...

I love the lumberjack gnome! So cute!!

J Cochran said...

Too cute! I love the colors you used to give it that woodsy feel. And of course the plaid. I am mad about plaid!

creative lady said...

Cindy, love the plaid you used on the gnome. Cute card all around!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the winter add ons for the gnomes! Really cute card!

Dfrank said...

Just darling!

Sue D said...

Cute winter scene. I like the plaid.

Andre M. said...

Darling girl hugging her cardinal friend!

Mary Holshouser said...

The St Louis Cardinals are
across the river. Love
seeing Red Bird in a card.
thanks for sharing.