Wednesday, December 7, 2022

CC Designs December Release Day #1

 

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Preview Day 1 of the December Release For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with One NEW stamp set!!! For my video I colored two of the new images from the set Winter Snow... The snowman's are just the cuties

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

https://youtu.be/De6BAgM1HVM

I had so much fun with this one ;)
I used C.C. Designs the new Winter Snow for the ADORABLE snowman's and from 
Lawn Fawn I used Giant Outlined Oh What Fun for the background 
Hope you like my card and video for today

Supplies I Used for my Card:
Lawn Fawn Giant Outlined Oh What Fun

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
Don't forget to come back Friday  for the AWESOME Hop


No comments: