Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Jaded Blossom December 2022 Stamp Release Day #2

Welcome to our second day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with TWO NEW Die sets, ONE NEW Stamp set

For my first treat holder I used Jaded Blossom the new GNOME DIES: WINTER ADD ONS
snowflake and toboggan, the new WINTER CANDIES for the sentiments candies, the 
CANDY GRID DIE to cut them, the CANDY CADDY DIE for the base of my box, the 
TREAT TAG DIE for the tag base and the 2.25 X 8 INCH CLEAR BAGS for the box

Supplies I Used for my Treat holder:

Ok so here is my second treat holder Jaded Blossom I used the new GNOEL WORD DIE
for the big cut gnome, the new GNOEL GNOME for the image, the new
 GNOME DIES: WINTER ADD ONS for the snowflake and the XL TOPPER DIE for the base of my topper.
Hope you like my two treat holder for today

Supplies I Used for my Treat holder:
GNOEL WORD DIE

GNOEL WORD DIE

 We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $106.99
Mini Winter 2022 Release will include:
2 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 3 x 4 Stamp Set
1 - New Die
2 - New Outline Dies
2 - New Stencil
1 -  Word Die Freebie 

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Die - Only Free Thursday or While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $114.99

Thanks so much for checking out all the projects today! Make sure to come back tomorrow for more.


No comments: