Thursday, January 6, 2022

C.C. DESIGNS - JANUARY RELEASES PREVIEW DAY # 4

 

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Preview Day 4 of the November Release For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with One NEW stamp set 

 Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

https://youtu.be/0EqyRSmD_u4

I had so much fun with these ADORABLE little Skunks
I used C.C. Designs the new Skunk Clear Stamp Set for the ADORABLE Skunks with the new 
Skunk Outline Die to cut, the Heart Inchies Metal Die for the layer base, the 
Scalloped Card Base Die and from Jaded Blossom I used FLAG DIES 2 and the FLAG DIES for the banners.
Hope you like my card for today! 


Supplies I Used for my Card:
Copic Colors I used for these set - GRAY - C5, PINK - RV11, RED - R08
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


No comments: