Tuesday, January 4, 2022

C.C Designs January Preview day #2


  Hello Everyone! Welcome to Preview Day 2 of the January Preview For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with One NEW stamp set 

 Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

https://youtu.be/_00xD8Te3yk

OMG Todays stamp is so CUTE!!! LOVE these sweet little Koalas
I used C.C. Designs the new KOALA with the KOALA OUTLINE DIE for the ADORABLE Koala, the GIRLY GIRL SENTIMENTS for the sentiment, the DECO SQUARE for the layer and from Jaded Blossom I used BANNER DIES for the small stars and the STAR DIES for the big star, the STITCHED SQUARE DIES for the bottom layer.
Hope you like my card for today!

Supplies I Used for my Card:
GIRLY GIRL SENTIMENTS
DECO SQUARE

Copic Colors I used for these set - RED - R05, GRAY -  N5, W2, W3, W4, W6, C7, BLUE - BG11, BG53, BG57, PINK - RV11, RV32, RV34,
also used Pencils
Distress Oxide - Pumice stone, Mustard seed

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!



No comments: