Sunday, May 2, 2021

Jaded Blossom March Challenge - Anything Goes!

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - Anything Goes

I made a YouTube video for this card! if you would like to see it
For today I made a sympathy card
I used Jaded Blossom the WISHING YOU COMFORT for the sentiment, the
 SUNBURST CARD MAT DIE for the sunburst mat layer, the BANNER DIES
for the hearts and the STITCHED CIRCLE DIES for the bottom layer.
Hope you like my card for today!!! 

Supplies I Used for my Card:
WISHING YOU COMFORT

Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp or die somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up by Saturday, 05/06/2021
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
 You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at 

I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend


1 comment:

Dawn's Greeting Cards said...

This card is so cute! I have the sunburst die. Can you please tell me what the name is for the scalloped layer behind your design? I didn't see a scalloped die on the jadedblossom site. Thanks so much!