Monday, May 31, 2021

C.C. DESIGNS - CAT SUMMER DAY 1 OF JUNE RELEASES


 Hello Everyone!  Welcome to Cat Summer Preview Day 1 of June Release For C.C. Designs Today we are sharing projects with One NEW Stamp set Cat Summer.

I am so EXCITED to announce that I am now part of the C.C. Designs as a Youtube Team member. SUPER Hard to keep that a secret but I did LOL!!!

Here is a link to my YouTube video for these cards! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iurG9hLgPzM

I made two cards using 10 of the images, there is only one that I didn't use! SUPER FUN Set

I used C.C. Designs  the New Cat Summer for all the ADORABLE little cats, the New Beach Time for the sentiment, the CLOUD AND GRASS DIE for the look of sand and waves,                     the TRIO COLLAGE DIE for the fame and I cut 4 out. 

Hope you like my Preview cards for today :)

 Supplies I Used for my Cards:

Copic Colors I used for these set - BROWN - E42, E43, E44, GREEN - G07, YG03,YG25, ORANGE - YR16, YR18, BLUE - B00, B02, B04, BG01, BG02, GRAY - N0, C2, YELLOW - Y15, Y18, PINK - RV11, RV13, RV32, RV34, RED - R05, R08, R22, R24 
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
Don't forget to come on Tuesday, I will have more Preview projects

No comments: