Thursday, May 6, 2021

Dreaming Of Seeing You Soon!!!

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

Today I have a baby card that I made for a card class that I had with my friends
I made a YouTube video for this card! if you would like to see it

Baby Card part #1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0VOhU_Z8TY&t=106s

Baby card part # 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKqq8DACI

I used Jaded Blossom the RAINBOW DIES for the clouds, the BORDER DIES 2
for the cloud border, the RECTANGLE DIES 1 for the layer, the NEW BABY for the sentiment inside and from Lawn Fawn I used Oliver's Stitched ABC's for the letters, the Pop-Up Hello
for the pop-up inside and from My Favorite Things I used Shy-High Friends for the 
sentiment on the top of the card. I also added the Copic colors I used on this set down below
Hope you like my card for today!!! 





Lawn Fawn
Oliver's Stitched ABC's
Pop-Up Hello
My Favorite Things
Shy-High Friends

Copic Colors I used for these set - BROWN - E33, E35, E37, E42, E43, E44, GREEN - YG17,
 YG25, ORANGE - YR16, YR18, BLUE - B02, B04, BG11, RED - R08, R29, GRAY - N0
YELLOW - YR21, YR23, PINK - RV32, PURPLE - V15, V17 - also used Pencils
Used Distress Ink - Peacock Feathers

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week


No comments: