Thursday, February 18, 2021

Jaded Blossom February Stamp Release!!! Day # 4

 

Welcome to our fourth day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with One NEW Stamp set
Handcrafted With Patience

For today I colored the images on the new set and also made a tag...
Such a FUN Freebie

Handcrafted With Patience

Ok I didn't make this touk my sister gave me it :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Handcrafted With Patience the sentiment, the 
Winter Kawaii for the coffee and hat and the Bread Tag Die for the base of my tag.
Hope you like my projects for today!!! 


 Supplies I Used for my Tag:
Handcrafted With Patience

Handcrafted With Patience (Freebie)

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
Don't forget to come back Tomorrow, I will have more Sneak peeks


No comments: