Saturday, February 20, 2021

ADORABLE little Snow Peeps!!! Artful Angel Takes Flight Post

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

For today I have a post for Artful Angel-Color Me Crazy. I made two more cards with the set Snow Peeps!!! My first card showcase 3 of those ADORABLE little snowman

I used Jaded Blossom the Tropical Dies for the look of snow, the Scallop Rectangle Dies 2
with the Rectangle Dies 2 for the base but I did make some adjustments to be a bit slimmer and I also did some on the Mini Tag Dies 2 to make the banner longer and from 
Artful Angel-Color Me Crazy (shopartfulangel.com) I used C. C. Designs Snow Peeps for the little snowman's and sentiment.

Supplies I Used for my Card:

Ok so here is my second project and it's a gift card holder! Perfect to add a Hot Cocoa gift card

I used Jaded Blossom the Folding Gift Card Die for the base of my card, the Gift card Die
for the inside, the Flag Dies for the banner and from Artful Angel-Color Me Crazy (shopartfulangel.com) I used C. C. Designs Snow Peeps for the little snowman's and sentiment. Hope you like my two cards for today!!!


Supplies I Used for my Card:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend


No comments: