Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Artful Angel Takes Flight Stencil Release Happy Go Lucky!!!!

 

 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

For today I have a post for Artful Angel-Color Me Crazy as Charis has a NEW Stencil Release Happy Go Lucky! !!! I made Two cards using the new stencil and I also took a pic of  just the background so you can see how great it looks on it's own. 

Happy Go Lucky!


So here is the background on a card... Looks FANTASTIC!!! 
I used Jaded Blossom the Rectangle Dies 1 with the Scallop Rectangle Dies 1 for the layers, the 
I used the NEW Happy Go Lucky! STENCIL for the background and the
I also used Gansai Tambi Starry Colors to add gold splatters on both backgrounds

Gansai Tambi Starry Colors

Ok so here is my last card with this AWESOME new STENCIL!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the Rectangle Dies 1 with the Scallop Rectangle Dies 1 for the layers, the 
the NEW Happy Go Lucky! Stencil for the background and the
Hope you like my cards for todays Sneak Peek!!!

Supplies I Used for my Card:
Gansai Tambi Starry Colors

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend


No comments: