Thursday, July 23, 2020

Your Next Stamp Challenge #143 – Blocks!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 I am entering the Challenge over at Your Next Stamp!!!
 
For this Challenge I had to use the New die set that Jaded Blossom just Released!!! <3
I used Jaded Blossom the new Slimline Dies for the base of my card and from  
Your Next Stamp I used Swan-derful for the sentiment and the BEAUTIFUL Swans
and from Lawn Fawn I used the toadally awesome for the lily pads.
I have the copic colors and ink I used on my card down below
Hope you like my card for this fun Challenges!!!
 
 Supplies I Used for my Cards:
Jaded Blossom
 
Copic Colors I used for these set - BROWN - E41, E42, E30, E31, E33, E37, GREEN - YG03, ORANGE - YR14, YR15
 GRAY pencils and INK - Distress Oxide - Speckled Egg, Broken China
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

 

No comments: