Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Christmas Coffee Art and Winter Coffee Art!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 For today I colored some images with a Christmas theme!!! So the sets I am sharing are
Christmas Coffee Art and Winter Coffee Art. These sets will be added to the store so it will give you a better look at the stamp sets and also give an idea on how to color them.
 
 
Copic Colors I used for these sets - RED - R17, R27, R29, BROWN - E21, E31, E23, E97, YELLOW - YR21, BLUE - B00, B02, GREEN - YG17, YG25, YG43,
INK Memento - Rich Cocoa and Pencils
 
 
Copic Colors I used for these sets - BLUE - B00, B02, RED - R14, R27, GRAY - C2, C4
INK Memento - Rich Cocoa and Pencils
 
Don't forget you only have a few more days to get your goodies on SALE!!!
 
 
 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
 


No comments: