Sunday, July 26, 2020

CC Designs July Facebook Challenge - Red, White and Blue!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
For today I am playing along in the CC Designs Challenge
 This is a Themed Monthly Challenge with New Challenges starting on the 1st of
 each Month and ending on 28th of Each Month
 
CC Designs July Facebook Challenge - Red, White and Blue!!!   
 
Also so Jaded Blossom has the same Color Challenge -
Red, White & Blue
 
For today I used this ADORABLE digital image for my card! I ordered a few sets that I am so EXCITED to get and will be using for the next challenge...
I used C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps the Splashies Digital Stamp for the ADORABLE little girl and from Jaded Blossom I used Rectangle Dies 1 for the layer, the Stitched Circle Dies for the circle layer and the Spring Dies for the grass and from Doodlebug Design I used
 Odds & ends (down on the farm) for the sun and from Peachy Keen Stamps I used an old set PKSC-18 June 2013 for the beach ball and the sentiment.
I have the copic colors I used on my card down below
Hope you like my card for this FUN Challenge!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Doodlebug Design - Odds & ends (down on the farm)
PKSC-18 June 2013
 
Copic for this set -  SKIN - E00, E11, E13, HAIR - E71, E74, E77, E79, E09, GRAY - N0, C2, C4, RED - R14, R24, R29, BLUE - BG01, BG04
 
  Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!! :)
 
 


No comments: