Friday, November 15, 2019

Jaded Blossom November Stamp Release!!! Day # 5

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week. But we still have the Free stamp set for today.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 
 




 
Christmas Kindness Tag
 
For my first sneak I colored the images on the new Freebie set that we are sharing today
I used Jaded Blossom the new Christmas Kindness Tag
 
   Supplies I Used for my Images:
Jaded Blossom
Christmas Kindness Tag

Ok for my project today I made two treat holders with tags
I used Jaded Blossom the new Christmas Kindness Tag for the sentiments, the
Treat Tag Die for the base of my tags, the 1x6 inch Clear Tubes for the tubes.
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :)
 

Supplies I Used for my Treat Holder:
Christmas Kindness Tag
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!! :)
Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later on today to see more
AMAZING projects with this Release!!!!
 
 


2 comments:

Michelle said...

awesome coloring and projects ALLLL week ♥ thank you !

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So cute!