Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Jaded Blossom November Stamp Release!!! Day # 3

 
 
Welcome to our third day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with Two NEW Stamp sets
 
OMG I had so much fun coloring these little guys!!! 
 For my first two sneaks I colored the image on the new sets and they will be added to the store so it will give you an idea on how to color them!!!

  Supplies I Used for my Images:
 
I used Jaded Blossom the new Cozy Fox... How ADORABLE is he!!!
 
   Supplies I Used for my Images:

I used Jaded Blossom the Cozy Fox for the image and sentiment, the Border Dies 2 for the look of snow, the Candy Caddy for the box and the Candy Wrap Dies for the wrappers.
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :)  

 
 
  Supplies I Used for my Treat Holder:
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $113.99
November 2019 Release will include:
5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp
  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $123.99

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
 
 


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful coloring Cindy !!!! Also love the candy caddy project ! so cute !!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable treat and amazing colouring!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Your caddy is darling!