Friday, November 22, 2019

Snowman Treat Box!!! Jaded Blossom :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs, It's my day to post over
at Jaded Blossom. For today I made two projects, my first one is a cute snowman treat box.
I used Jaded Blossom the Candy Bar Slider Die for the box to make a base for my snowman.
I added the Free file just down below so if you would like to make them :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:
 Here is a Fun card box that I made for a friend of mine...
I used Jaded Blossom the Pamper Yourself for the sentiments and the cute girl and from
SVG CUTS I used Makeup Bag Box Card for the box card base.
Hope you like my boxes for today!!! :)
 
Supplies I Used for my Card Box:
SVG CUTS
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend
 
 



1 comment:

Rita said...

Hi, this is Rita, I'm from Germanany, so please excuse my bad English.
I saw your wonderful "snowman Treat box".
I'm excited about the snow hat, you have knitted. Is it possible to get the manual for this winter cap?
Many greetings from Germany

Sincerelly
Rita