Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing Septemer Stamp Release!!! Day # 1

 
 
It's September and we are going a spooky route to share some wonderful Halloween inspired images with you!

Here is sweet little Diana- on her broom soaring the night Halloween sky!

 
We are also releasing with Diana, the Add On Shaker Spider Web Frame (use with or without Shaker Basics!).... the Sweet word Die, and the way too cool Spider Web Stencil!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Look at how ADORABLE this little Witch is!!! I am in LOVE with her hahaha :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Diana - Best Witches for the Witch and sentiment, the new Spider Web Stencil for the background, the Hybrid Ink Cubes - Single colors for the ink, the enamel dots for the dots and from Jaded Blossom I used Halloween Scenic Dies for the scene is the background and the Rectangle Dies 1 for the layer.
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today.


Supplies I Used for my Card:
Stamp AnnieThing!Diana - Best WitchesSpider Web Stencil
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 

No comments: