Friday, September 6, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing September Stamp Release!!! Day # 3

 
 
More Halloween Fun!
Check Out Stephen in his Frankie costume!!


 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
How STINKIN' CUTE is he!!! This Release is AMAZING as always <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Stephen - Created Just For Me for the image and the sentiment, the new Spider Web Stencil for the background, the Banner Dies for the banner, the enamel dots for the dots, the Star Card Mat Die for the layer and from Jaded Blossom
I used the Halloween Dies for the pumpkin.
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today.
 
Supplies I Used for my Card:
Stephen - Created Just For Me
Spider Web Stencil
Banner Dies
enamel dots
Star Card Mat Die
Halloween Dies
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)
 

No comments: