Thursday, September 5, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing september Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
This sweet wrapped up Mummy will love you to death of corpse!

       And don't forget the outline die!


 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Ok this one is so FLIPPIN' COOL!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Mummy - Love you to Death for the mummy image, the new Spider Web Shaker Add On for the frame with web, the enamel dots for the dots, the
Grass Dies for the grass, the Conquer the World for the bigger frame, the Banner Dies for the banner and from Jaded Blossom I used Too Cute To Spook for the sentiment.
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today.
 
Supplies I Used for my Card:
Mummy - Love you to Death
Spider Web Shaker Add On 
enamel dots
Banner Dies
Conquer the World
Jaded Blossom
Too Cute To Spook
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)

 

No comments: