Friday, July 5, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing July Stamp Release!!! Day # 3

 
Let's go back into history with this release!  Here is to the Great Pyramids, Rulers and Gods!
 


 
Anubis- the god of  embalming and death. They were believed to watch over the dead in the afterlife.
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Here is another AMAZING image that Ann Created for today!!! LOVE IT
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Anubis for the image and sentiment, the new Sun Ray for the background and I used the Hybrid Ink Cubes - Single colors with it, the new Charm, the new AMAZING Backer FRONT dies for the sun and pyramids, the Wizards are Cool - enamel dots for the dots and from Jaded Blossom I used Rectangle Dies 2 for the layer.
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today.

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Sun Ray
Charm
AMAZING Backer FRONT
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)
 

No comments: