Thursday, July 11, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing Challenge - STARS!!! Day #4

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs, It's my day to post over at 
Stamp Anniething!!!  and It's Challenge week :)


 
 
 If you know me you know I LOVE adding Stars to any type of projects...
 So this is right up my alley!!! :)

I used Stamp AnnieThing! the Conquer the World box for the Girl, the Star Card Mat Die for the stars, the Hugs Die for the hugs, the Stars and Swirls for the background and from
Jaded Blossom I used the Rectangle Dies 1 for the layer.

Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is Aug 9th
HAVE FUN!!! :)    

   Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 



No comments: