Thursday, July 4, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing July Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
Let's go back into history with this release!  Here is to the Great Pyramids, Rulers and Gods!


Every Queen deserves a Pharaoh!  Here is our super cute ruler in headdress!
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
I LOVE how Ann can come out with these AMAZING new and different Releases...
You just never know what will be next and it is always exciting to see...
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Pharaoh! for the image, the new Sun Ray stencil, the
New Charm, the Valentine - enamel dots for the dots, the Hybrid Ink Cubes - Single colors for the background, the Palm Tree Dies for the tree, the Under the Sea Dies for the look of sand and from
Jaded Blossom I used Rectangle Dies 1 for the layer and the camels are a cricut cut.
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today.
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)
 

No comments: