Friday, May 3, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing May Stamp Release!!! Day # 3

 
 
This month's release is a MYSTERY! Find the clues to discover our 3 new images with coordinating outline dies, A Heart Puzzle Die, A new word die, a new stencil,
and some fun extras.
Day 3 consists of the suave Frankie-Just Stating The Facts
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Here is an other fun sneak for today... LOVE this new image!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Frankie-Just Stating The Facts for the sentiments and the boy, the Star Card Mat Die for the stars and from SVG Cutting Files I used
Magnify Glass treat Box the magnify glass.

Hope you like my sneak for today!!!
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Frankie-Just Stating The Facts
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)
 


1 comment: