Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing May Stamp Release!!! Day # 1

 
  
This month's release is a MYSTERY! Find the clues to discover our 3 new images with coordinating outline dies, A Heart Puzzle Die, A new word die, a new stencil,
and some fun extras.
Meet the sophisticated Nigel-I Detect An Amazing Day
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Nigel-I Detect An Amazing Day for the sentiment
and the boy, the new Retro Waves for the background, the Star Card Mat Die for the
 stars and from Jaded Blossom I used Word Bubble Dies for the bubble, the
 Rectangle Dies 1 for the bottom layer and the The World for the glob and arrows.
Hope you like my card for today

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Nigel-I Detect An Amazing Day
Retro Waves

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)

 

No comments: