Friday, May 10, 2019

Jaded Blossom May Blog Hop Stamp Release!!!



Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's May 2019 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Mel you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
For my first project today I made my Father's day card...
This release is just the perfect theme for him :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Barn Dies for the cute barn, the new Out On The Farm for the animal images, the World's Greatest Parents for the sentiment, the Rectangle Dies 2 for the bottom layer and the Spring Dies for the grass.
 

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Jaded Blossom
Barn Dies
Out On The Farm
World's Greatest Parents
Rectangle Dies 2
Spring Dies

For my second sneak I colored all the images on the new set
I used Jaded Blossom the new Kawaii Veggies for all the ADORABLE images!!!
Had so much fun coloring them all
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today AWESOME HOP!!! :)

Supplies I Used for my Images:
 
And of course we have to have a deal for you right? This weekend only you can get the entire release package for $112.99

 
Regular Price for the Release Package is $120.99
 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 5/12, 11:59pm pst.
FUN FACES


And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

 
BLOG CANDY
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
 
 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
 
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Candace

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Gigi
Nicole
Lee-Ann
Candace O.
Jamie
Von Marie
Tina
Stacey
Mel
Cindy
Candace

Thank you for stopping by, have a GREAT Weekend
and have FUN Hopping!!! :)

 

13 comments:

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful Father's Day card!! I love your coloring on the veggies!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Aww... Your card is so cute! I love the Barn scene and then the adorable farmer on the inside of those doors! So CUTE! and I totally love the way you colored up those fun veggies!!

Theresa

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the little gems on the veggies and what a darling barn scene!!!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What a great idea making a Father's day card! Love the veggies!

red1979 said...

Your Dad will be tickled with his card. Too cute. Love the little farmer inside. You did a great job coloring the veggies too.

Michelle said...

the card is soooo adorable ! your coloring is AMAZING as always !

Melissa said...

Adorable and beautiful coloring.

mamascrapper69 said...

very cute card! you did great coloring the animals.love how the farmer is there when you open the doors. great work and thanks for sharing your creation.

Sue D said...

Cute projects. Love the farm scene and the barn door that opens.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Jen P said...

What a wonderful scene you created. Fabulous!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable and sweet creations!!!

Valerija said...

WOW this is a beautiful card, love the sweet scene.