Friday, September 7, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing September Stamp Release!!! Day # 3

 
 
Hi and welcome to our September Release!
Its time to enjoy that crisp FALL AIR!!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils &  Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
 
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Ok I just have to say this one is TOTALLY my favorite one for this Release!!!
 She is so SUPER FUN to color :)
 I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Natalie - Gobble for the cute little girl, the new
Fall Leaves (stencil) for the background, the new Give Thanks (Die) for the sentiment and the leaves, the Land Of Oz Dies for the bushes and from Jaded Blossom I used
 Scenic Dies for the tree, the Rectangle Dies 1 for the layer and from Kraftin' Kimmie I used the new Inks NEW Pumpkin Patch Mini Cube! and the NEW Mossy Meadow Mini Cube! with the stencil.
Hope you like all my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 Kraftin' Kimmie Inks - NEW Pumpkin Patch Mini Cube!
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Day!!! :)
 
 

1 comment: